Asterisk Blitz Class
Asterisk Blitz Class a three-day Asterisk course designed to equip you with the basic knowledge and skills necessary for an entry-level Asterisk maintainer. A unique combination of lectures and practical lab exercises, this class familiarizes you with Asterisk and the environment in which it operates. This class will take you from a freshly installed Linux Server to a fully configured and working Asterisk PBX.
* Previous experience with Linux, Asterisk or IP Telephony is not required.
At the end of the training class, you will be able to:
- Identify the purpose and primary functionality of Asterisk as a PBX and as an application development platform
- List the functionality associated with a traditional PBX
- Define the operating system environments in which Asterisk is developed and supported
- Describe the telephony connections which Asterisk supports and identify the Digium hardware needed to enable this connectivity
- Identify the basic characteristics of analog and digital PSTN connections and how VoIP compares and contrasts with these
- Install and run Asterisk from the packages available for download from www.asterisk.org
- Configure Asterisk to deliver basic PBX functionality, including basic call routing, voicemail and directory services
- Learn the basics of Linux in order to be an effective Asterisk administrator
The Asterisk Blitz Class is a three-day course. Class will begin at 9:30 AM on the first day and each day thereafter at 8:30 AM. The class will consist of a combination of lectures and lab exercises. Class typically runs until 5:00 PM, except for the last day where it goes until 3:00 PM, depending on circumstances in the classroom.
Class Materials and Cool Stuff
The following Digium course materials are included in the cost of the course:
- Training Courseware
To register for class, or to see a list of upcoming classes, browse the Course Schedule.
To speak with a Training Specialist about Asterisk Blitz Class call +972 (732) 557799 or send us a message.