This year Greenfield Tech had 4 presenters at Astricon, so we had 4 presentations, plus Nir was on the “ARI panel” and Or competed in “Dangerous Demos” (not that his actual presentation wasn’t a dangerous demo in it’s own right).
So far they have posted all but one of them – Arik’s presentation “Adding VoIP to a Mobile App,” we will update both this post and the News, Videos and Webinars Archive page when they do post it.
In addition to our presentations, we organized to take a group of 22 conference attendees to Kennedy Space Center: Cape Canaveral.
The photos from the trip can be viewed here.
Links to the Astricon Videos by topic are:
Fraud and Security:
- Telecom Fraud and Law by Eric Klein (ranked 15th most popular)
- ARI Panel – with Nir Simionovich (ranked 27th most popular)
- From PHPAGI to PHPARI by Nir Simionovich (you can see the project at PHPARI)
- Fast & Secure ARI on Client Side by Or Polaczek
- Dangerous Demos Or Polaczek’s presentation starts at the 29:00 mark.
- Adding VoIP to a Mobile App by Arik Halperin (ranked 18th most popular) <video pending>
(Rankings from the AstriCon Schd planning site)
Hope you like the photos and the videos, and looking forward to seeing everyone next year.